GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.anandsrinivasan.in. Your use of www.anandsrinivasan.in constitutes your agreement to all the Terms and Conditions elucidated herein below. Please read these terms and Conditions carefully.
These Terms and Conditions contains important information about your relationship with us by defining the rights of and duties between Ourselves and yourself, in the context of the referencing, information sharing, knowledge sharing, promotions, advertisements, sale and purchase in www.anandsrinivasan.in Portal.
www.anandsrinivasan.in is a Professional Services and Educational Content Site. The information shared on this site is to provide education to users and professional services to professional corporations, brands, and companies. The information shared on this site, including any links, is not a substitute for Legal Documents.
1. “we,” “us” and/or “our” herein means www.anandsrinivasan.in.
2. “website” mean www.anandsrinivasan.in and/or any associated webpages.
5. “Accepting your order” mean acknowledging your order.
I. YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
WEBSITE is owned and operated by Anand Srinivasan. Our registered office is 4, 4 Th floor, Sreshta Anand Apartments, No. 15,16,17 Hanumantha Road, Balaji Nagar, Royapettah, Chennai 600014. All rights in this website are owned by us. Any unauthorised use, copying or modification is prohibited.
Please mind that you will become bound by these Terms and conditions provisions once you access our website. If you violate or do not agree to this User Agreement, then your access to and use of the website is unauthorised.
c) Competent to Contract
We may, at our sole discretion, update this User Agreement from time to time. Youagree that it is your responsibility to regularly check this User Agreement periodically for changes. In addition, your continued use of the website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. Further, it is your responsibility to carefully read, agree with and accept the terms or any other terms and condition.
II. YOUR ACCOUNT AND PASSWORD SECURITY
(1) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account including username, password, and PIN. We are not responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your account.
(2) You agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
(3) You agree that we do not have any responsibility if you lose or share access to your device.
V. SITE CONTENTS
(1) We are pleasured to welcome you to www.anandsrinivasan.in. However, the contents of it are our property. Our rights on the website are protected by Intellectual Property Laws (copyrights, trademarks, and database rights). Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal liability.
(2) However, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license to access our website for the purposes of browsing products, ordering products from us orobtaining contact information of us.
(3) You are expressly not permitted to download any part of our website, to amend or modify it or any part of it, to reproduce or copy, sell (including any resale), or otherwise exploit our website (or any part of it) for any purpose other than as set out above, nor are you permitted to frame our website or to link to any element of it other than the homepage provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory, or otherwise prejudicial to our interests.
(4) You are expressly not permitted to use any of our logos or graphics either as or in connection with such a link.
(5) The content of the website is purely of knowledge sharing. The author of the website is not a SEBI registered member. The users those who invest into market should carefully read all market related document before doing so. The author cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred due to the investment made at the market by any user.
(6) Improper Use of The Website
(7) Certain orders may constitute improper use of the Website and Services. www.anandsrinivasan.in reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your Account may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at www.anandsrinivasan.in’s sole discretion.
(1) Some of the services are supported by advertisements. These advertisements maybe targeted to the content of information stored on the services, new launching, and queries made through the services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by us on the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
(2) In consideration for granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that we may place such advertising on the services.
II. OUR CONTRACT
(1) The products/services, information, promotions, etc., displayed on the Website is an “invitation to offer” to public at large. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to acceptance or rejection by us and shall further subject to the terms and conditions as listed.
(2) If you have supplied your valid email address or contact number, we will notify you by email (usually the third e-mail) acknowledging your order. You should check emails for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. Neither of these emails constitute acceptance of the order by us.
(3) Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you.
(4) No act or omission of us prior to the actual dispatch of the Product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. Alternatively we may decline all or part of your order at our discretion for any reason, in which case our email will tell you so.
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to limit the quantity/value of items purchased per person or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to order placed by same account, the same credit card, debit card or UPI and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address.
Product Out of Stock Before/After Order Acknowledgement
(1) Certain products would have been in stock when your order was acknowledged, but after your payment was confirmed, if your ordered product went out of stock, we reserves the right, at its sole discretion to ship it to you once the next shipment of stock arrives or to cancel the order. In either of the case we will notify you.
(2) If any of the products in your order went out of stock after your payment was confirmed, we will either ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first, and products which are out of stock, we will ship it to you immediately once the next shipment of stock arrives or we will ship all the products in the order as soon as the out of stock products becomes in-stock.
(3) If any of the products in your order was already out of stock, when you made the order, we will ship all items in the order, only when the new stock arrives. However, in some situations we might ship the items that are available, first.
VIII. PAYMENT AND BILLING
(1) We reserve the right to add or remove or modify the terms and conditions for such payment options without prior notice.
(2) All billing information you provide to us must be truthful and accurate.
(3) You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family or friends).
(4) You agree that we may add all the due amount of yours in the current or next billingcycle without additional notice or consent unless required otherwise by law.
(5) You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 5 days afterthey first appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card Company. If you do not notify any problem or discrepancies to our attention within 5 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
(6) In case of Order Cancellation, money will be refunded to the original payment method.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from us and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes including but not limited to service tax, GST, etc.
X. PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION
We reserve the right to ask for proof of identification at the time of delivery of your order. Failure to provide the same by you, gives us the right to reject the delivery of your order and in consequence, cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
XI. REPLACEMENT POLICY
Without prejudicing our Terms and Conditions, should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, it is your duty to and responsibility to contact us immediately. Void Claim You agree that replacement claim will become VOID claim on non-performance of your Duties as stated above and/or on your non-abidance with our Replacement Policy.
XII. REPLACEMENT PICK-UP AND PROCESSING
In case of replacement where you would like an item to be picked up from a different address, the address can be changed only if pick-up service is available at the new address.
XIII. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
These Shipping and Delivery Policy are subject to the General Terms and Conditions mentioned herein above.
1. For us to arrange to deliver any Products that you have purchased, you shall be solely responsible for providing the correct and accurate postal details.
2. Title for the Products shall pass to you upon delivery of your purchased Products by the Logistics Supplier.
3. We are not responsible for any delays in the shipping of your ordered and purchased Product/s, lost or missing Product/s or the incorrect delivery of the Product/s to you, which is due to your fault or due to inaccurate, false or incomplete information provided by you.
4. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable Reimbursements.
5. Dispatch of goods will be through reputed couriers. Most of the items are shipped within 24-48 working hours after the payment is cleared.
6. Estimated deliver may vary for each product and shipment.
7. Delivery of all orders will be done to registered address of the Buyer.
8. Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
9. Delivery of goods will be made only on weekdays and working days. No delivery during National Holidays or other unforeseen circumstances.
10. Shipping information will be provided only upon request.
11. We may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
(1) If Your order is not serviceable by our logistics service providers or the area is not covered, we will request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address.
(2) When You submit an alternative address for delivery, You are responsible for accepting and collecting the package from such alternative address.
(3) Confirmation from the logistics service provider of successful delivery to the alternative shipping address is deemed as acceptance of delivery by You and we will have no liability in this regard.
XVII. CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation of orders is based on the delivery type that you select.
1. After placing the order within 24hrs you can cancel the order.
2. Once the product is shipped, you are not eligible to cancel the Order regardless of the time.
XVIII. FORCE MAJEURE AND FAULT OF THIRD PARTIES
(1) We will perform obligations by law, however, we will not be liable for breach in performance or changes in obligations to be performed arising from:
a) Natural disasters, Epidemic, Pandemic, strikes, riots, wars, act of government, judicial or administrative orders, and other force majeure factors;
b) Service interruption or disruption due to power supply failure, telecommunication network failure and other public service factors, or hacking, virus intrusion, government control and any other network, technology, communication, information or/ and security issues.
XIX. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
(1) To the extent permitted by law, you and we each agree to limit claims for damages, or other monetary relief against each other to direct and actual damages regardless of the theory of liability. This means that neither of us will seek any indirect, special, consequential, treble, or punitive damages from the other.
(2) To the fullest extent provided by applicable law, this disclaimer applies to, but is not limited to, any damages or injury arising from any failure of performance, error,omission, interruption, deletion, defects, delay in operation or transmission, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, computer failure or malfunction, computer viruses, file corruption, communication failure, network or system outage, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, loss of use of any record or data, and any other tangible or intangible loss.
(3) This limitation and waiver also applies to any claims you may bring against any other party to the extent that we would be required to indemnify that party for such claim. You agree we are not liable for problems caused for you or a third party, by any act of nature, or by any criminal activity by someone unrelated to us.
(1) You also agree to defend indemnify, and hold our Clients, CEO’s, Managers, Executives, Staffs, etc. including our properties, harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from or related to your misuse of the website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
(2) We reserve the right, at our expense, to assume exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in any case, you agree to cooperate with us if and as requested by us in the defense and settlement of such matter.
XXI. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and any other terms and condition shall be governed by the laws of India and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusively jurisdiction of courts at Chennai.